Subject: Re: SLC netboot problem
To: George Tsilikas <gtsili@essex.ac.uk>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/06/2000 09:28:09
[NOTE:  This e-mail was sent, without the files attached, to the list.  The
e-mail with the files attached was sent only to George.]

The last time someone posed this problem, he sent me a config file.

I've attached the config file and the kernel it built.  Let me know if you
need anything else.....

Steven Grunza
steven_grunza@ieee.org