Subject: Re: bpp and lpvi
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/26/2000 22:24:19
Back a week or two ago, I wrote stuff about a bpp/lpvi card.  One
person wrote

> You're very lucky to have gotten the cables.  I know of at least a
> dozen people who have (or have had) the printers & cards but no
> cables.

Would it be of any use for me to continuity-test the cable and post a
pinout?  I don't think I've ever seen those SCSI-2-like connectors
except on the ends of cables, but a cable shop could probably make one
up.  (It'd be a cu$tom job, but maybe cheap enough to be worth it if
you get the printer and card cheap/free...and someone can make the
driver work, something I'm going to attack Real Soon Now, now that I
have some spare disks.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca