Subject: How to determine what is using stack? (Was: Source for Xsun)
To: Graham Jenkins <c714553@vus415.telstra.com.au>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/19/2000 11:00:36
	It would be interesting to see just what is using so much stack.

	Hmm - you could unlimit the stack, run the problem generating
	program, then attach to the X server (from outside X :) with gdb
	and have a look at the backtrace... It should be obvious if we're
	having a problem with recursion :), but I don't know offhand
	how to get gdb to indicate what calls are using how much stack.

	Can anyone help on that?

		David/absolute