Subject: Re: ICQ tools.
To: Jonathan Eisch <>
From: Rick Byers <>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/19/1999 17:12:41
I've been using licq 0.61 for many months now.  It required some minor
modifcations to get it to compile under NetBSD, but I submitted them to the
author (a friend of mine here in Waterloo actually).  I've been planning on
getting the newest version going (and possibly creating a package for it),
but I just haven't had the time lately (Actually, as you may have gathered,
I just found the time now to catch up on reading the last month of list

Hope this helps,

Jonathan Eisch wrote:
> Hi All,
> Has anyone used one of the ICQ type programs on their NetBSD box?  what
> do people recommend?  What works the best?
> Also, someone who is into ICQ type stuff, and the NetBSD packages, maybe
> you could put one together for the common good?
> -Jonathan

Rick Byers                       University of Waterloo, Computer Science