Subject: Re: 3gx X NetBSD effort: BUGO Labs
To: Norberto Navarro <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
From: Jonathan O'Brien <obrien@hulk.sfsu.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/30/1999 21:51:41
I found the header files package (TADhea) in
ftp://ftp.tadpole.com/pub/sbu/S3-patches/Solaris_2.6/TTI_Solaris_2_6_packages.tar.Z

This package isn't on any release of Solaris in which tadpole delivered
into.

Does anyone have the p9100 weitek docs described in the back of the
3gx tech manual? Looks like weitek went out of business. Their web page
has been replaced by some website design company. I suppose that the
tech manual has enough info to write the driver.

jonathan