Subject: RE: Tadpol Sparc
To: 'Preston Vega' <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
From: Steven Grunza <steven.grunza@dgms.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/09/1999 15:48:15
If I had a Tadpol Sparc, I'd be happy to write drivers for it once I
had some free time.  I'm using the SS1+ I recently got to learn
device driver development and figure out how to do some small sysinst
stuff.

Steven G.
mailto:steven_grunza@ieee.org

PS
  I've got three dead SCSI controllers, a bunch of dead SCSI drives,
and a couple of 386 motherboards that are down so my time is really
short these days.... :(