Subject: IPC Memory
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Medland <Ian.Medland@s-and-t.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/10/1999 17:59:19
Sorry this is off topic but it seemed among the best the best places for it.

Does anyone have any old SIMMs to pump up an IPC? I currently have a full
compliment of small (1M) SIMMs which gets me to 12Meg, but I would like to
replace them and get a bit more memory in there.

Will they take anything larger than 4Meg units?

Thing is I only paid 25 quid for the machine so the street price of SIMMs
just seems silly in comparison.

Anything you can offer?

Ta
Ian

Ian Medland - Senior Software Engineer : Strategy & Technology Ltd.

http://www.s-and-t.com
Tel: +44 117 950 0634, Fax: +44 117 950 0727, GSM: +44 468 426 326