Subject: Re: Sparc1 Boot Question
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Andrew S. Clapp <clapp@peak.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/21/1999 14:25:12
 > 	Could you try booting netbsd.GENERIC when it asks
 > 	boot (press RETURN to try default list):

 Ah.  I seem to have stumbled upon some bootable configuration here.
 sd(0,3,0)netbsd which makes me feel very dumb.  Dooh!  Well, it pays
 to understand what you read about 3 and 0 being swapped.

 Next question:  How do I get the "boot-from" in the boot rom to
 remember things from one power off to the next?  Is the battery dead
 or is there a "save this" command?

 -ASC

*                     Presenting . . .                 *
* J o r d y   a n d    t h e   S p a c e   A l i e n s *
*                 Brought to you by . . .              *
*   The Amazing Strovlouskyovich Brothers Industries   *