Subject: Re: SS1+ Netbooting troubles
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Mike Frager <fragermk@drthunder.ml.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/14/1999 14:17:52
Hello again,

I'm not sure what went wrong with my copy of the 1.3.3 boot.net file. I
grabbed the 1.4 ALPHA boot.net fila and it boots 1.3.3 just fine. I think
the file might have been damaged or something.

One other question. At the console when a program inverts the color of the
text it gets stuck that way until reboot. Is there a way out of that? If
not it's that's okay, it's not really a showstopper.

Thanks for the help,
Mike Frager