Subject: Old PR port-sparc/5760
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/06/1999 22:37:57
There was an old PR that I submitted for 1.3.2, so now I got a gentle
reminder from Gnats that it is still open. Here is the bug:

On Sparc SLC (all-in-one, diskless) I got floppy drive "detected" when
none is physically present. I tried the newest greatest 1.4_ALPHA
kernel and still has the messages during the boot:
fdc0 at mainbus0 ioaddr 0xf72000000 ipl 11<3>fdc result: overrun
GFCLOCK: unexpected result softpri 4: chip 82077

After those messages, the boot proceedes normally.

(If I parsed the report status correctly, Eric Fair is looking into
it).

	Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>