Subject: Re: MP support of NetBSD/Sparc ?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Xavier Beaudouin <xavier.beaudouin@ippolis.fr>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/26/1999 19:08:45
At 18:30 26/01/99 +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
>On Jan 26, Xavier Beaudouin wrote
>> I've got a Bi-TMS390Z55 SparcStation 10 and I wish to know if there is any
>
>NetBSD will run on your machine (unless this specific CPU module isn't
>supported, I don't know ...) but will use only one CPU.

;-(

>There's nothing publically available for now for MP.

And is there any unpublically things for MP. I can give access to any
developpers who wants to access to my SS10 by TV-Cable ;-)

Also I've 3 friends who have such machines and don't want to install
solaris on it ;-)

So if I can (and my friends too) help the NetBSD community for MP sparc
port, just contact me ;-)

/Xavier