Subject: Re: /dev/bpp
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: NoRM <norm@city.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/21/1998 14:41:53
> > When, ah ah say when boy, is the Sparc port going to have support for my
> > damned parallel port?!?!
> > <snip>
> >
> > What'd it take to get this done for 1.3.3?  A guinea pig?  I'll volunteer!
> > Cash?  Women?  Beer?  Drugs?  Hardware?  Pizza?
>
> New car?  Microwave oven?  Two weeks in Tahiti?  Zippo lighter?  Jaffa
> cakes? A signed copy of Wells' War of the Worlds?  Klaatu barada nikto?

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest?  Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum?

Come on, at least one person answer me.  Even just a "no, it's not going to be
done, go away little boy and play in the sand pit" would show me someone was
listening, and I'm not invisible...  :)

Norman R. McBride                               http://www.city.ac.uk/~norm/
Computing Services, City University, England          norm@city.ac.uk (MIME)

"...the extreme case best illustrates the norm..."              Stephen King