Subject: Re: Unwanted y2k spam..
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Alan C.Horn <ahorn@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/28/1998 13:13:21
Yess.. you're the second person to tell me what a complete maroon I've
been...

Note to self; don't approach technical issues when your body really just
wants sleep.. ;)

I'm irate that my parent domain behaves in such fashion towards From:
headers, but I'll work that one out.

Cheers,

Al

--
   Alan Horn - Sysadmin - Dreamworks (+1 818 695 6256) - No NeXTMail Please
    [Personal Email : deorth@mono.org] [Work Email : ahorn@dreamworks.com]