Subject: Re: Q : PCMCIA on RDI Powerlite 110/85
To: Alan C.Horn <ahorn@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Dan Poler <dpoler@mediaone.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/15/1998 21:59:51
Paul Krannenburg and I had exchanged some E-Mail about a month ago regarding
getting the PCMCIA to SBus bridge chip in the SPARCstation Voyager supported. I
sent him some info and don't know if it proved useful to him. I would think
that the RDI is using a similar chip...

Forget power management, how 'bout ISDN and IR in the Voyager? :-)

-Dan