Subject: Re: NetBSD/sparc boot floppy - Putting up a kern.tgz for 1.3.2
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/24/1998 08:24:08
Or, since there are a bunch of CD's already out, and there is the only cd
distribution out there AFAIK, change the boot floppy to look where things
really are on the CD.

Brad

At 6:36 PM -0700 8/21/98, David Brownlee wrote:
>	Does it make sense to put up a kern.tgz in the 1.3.2 distribution
>        directories to make it easier for people using the (unsupported)
>	boot floppy for installation?
>
>	Or should we just have some kind of crib sheet?
>
>		David/absolute
>
>  -=-  "Old Red he died, and every single landlord in the district cried"  -=-

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614