Subject: Re: ATM en0 driver on sbus
To: Ruibiao Qiu <ruibiao@arl.wustl.edu>
From: Chuck Cranor <chuck@maria.wustl.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/14/1998 13:06:15
In your letter dated Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:52:34 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:
>So, for me to use the driver, what should I do to make it work?

in the short term, the quick hack would be to switch to using
the #define for bus_space_read_4/bus_space_write_4 in
sys/arch/sparc/include/bus.h (deleting the fake ones in midwayreg.h).

you will have to leave the vtophys() defn alone (but note that it
will only work on sun4c).

in the long term the driver needs to be fully converted to use
the bus_dma API.

>o arg mismatch in en_attach, long int format, int arg, (arg 9)

this is a printf warning, i suspect.   which printf is it?
check the line number.

chuck