Subject: RE: Blocked I/O on serial ports
To: Steve Woodford <swoodfor@bluews.com>
From: Ruschmeyer, John <jruschme@att.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/10/1998 09:25:07
I suspect that a lot of us will be interested in seeing your driver when its
finished.

As for the lockups, I gather that it is about par for the course with a
CM11A. It's a recurring thread on comp.home.automation and no one seems to
have a total handle on what really is going on, though everyone agrees that
they wish X-10 would address the problem with a hardware upgrade.

As it is, I've now got heyu working, so my next step is to look into,
"xtend" which will allow conditional processing based on monitoring of the
CM11A.

<<<John>>>

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad