Subject: ...sup file change?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Graham - Systems Mangler <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/10/1998 23:33:48
I must _really_ be off my mark and out of touch.  I have a couple
of problems.

For some reason, I can't seem to locate the toolchain sources (cc, cpp,
ld, as).

The second thing is that when I compile, I'm getting __vfork14 undefined;
I suspect I need a new kernel (I'm running 1.3.2 GENERIC; probably need
a rebuild?)

Here's my supfile; I suspect something's out of date (bashed lines for
readability):

current release=ksrc-common host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

current release=ksrc-sparc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

current release=src host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

current release=games host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

current release=security host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

current release=doc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

current release=othersrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
	base=/usr/lib/supfiles prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix delete

[I'll try a rebuild and see if that helps, but I'm still not able to
find the compiler toolchain in source form; what am I missing...?

				--*greywolf;
--
Assignment:  Think about and expound upon the possibilities of these two
questions.  What would the world be like today if