Subject: Re: Feedback on the NetBSD WWW server
To: Philip May <dukat@innocent.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/09/1998 17:37:56
	Apologies - the install setup has changed between NetBSD/sparc
	1.3.2 (the release sets), and 1.3F (the -current development
	source into which mrg added the floppy support).

	(message to port-sparc/mrg)
	If someone could come up with a small crib sheet on how to
	install 1.3.2 using the boot floppy it would be great to
	add as a readme to ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/mrg/

		David/absolute

                  -=-  and team B will be... Kenny.  -=-