Subject: Thanks Guys, was: SunOs Emulation
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Netbsd User <netbsd@magnet.geophysik.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/07/1998 13:45:48
Many thanks for the fast responses, it is really simple,
but you have to know where to look.
I've found previously no references to the sunos emulation
on the NetBSD web pages...

Now I have to debug that shitty program, it is core dumping
all over the world. Netscape for SunOs is running fine.

I think, I should recompile the entire thing, it seems that
statically library objects are linkable with NetBSD objectfiles,
good.

Bye,
Holm
* Holm Tiffe                        holm@geophysik.tu-freiberg.de             *
* Freiberger Strasse 24                                                       *
* 09600 Kleinschirma, Germany           Microsoft is not the Answer -         *
* Tel.: 49 3731 74233                   Microsoft is the Question,            *
* FAX : 49 3731 74200                     and the Answer is no !              *