Subject: Re: *Free* Sparc IPCs/ELCs
To: Dan Dockery <danarchy@endeneu.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@www.fundy.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/06/1998 22:14:52
> >> CenterLine Software is about to trash over 20 Sparc ELC systems, 6 or
> >> so IPCs, [...]
> >
> >> Pickup will be possible tomorrow - Tuesday, July 6 -
> >
> >Um, July 6th is a Monday this year.
> >
> >> between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, or Wednesday between 9:00 AM and 12:00
> >> noon.  Send me Email, let me know you're coming.
> >
> >Any of the port-sparc folx in the area who would be willing to
> >undertake pickup-and-shipping?

In the area is relative... I'm in Saint John, NB (East of Maine for the
geographically challenged) 818Kms (484 Miles) from Boston... Tuesday is
not possible, but Wednesday would be. This is one of those 'worth the trip'
type activities ;-)

If we could get clarification on the date/day conflict I could make some
plans for it.

der Mouse, you're in Montreal I believe so I'd be crossing the border back in
the proper direction anyway. - What other locations are people wanting machines
to end up?

							David Maxwell