Subject: Re: Ultra 10 ....
To: None <fair@clock.org>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/05/1998 03:09:21
> Well, let's see.  The conf/GENERIC file says:
>
> 	options         SUN4U           # sun4u - Ultra 140 and 170
>
> The other source in there makes reference to the "spitfire" (presumably a
> code name for some model or other of the sun4u series).

I'm pretty sure the Ultra-1 is what a "spitfire" is.  I'm even more sure
the 167 MHz Ultra-1 CPU boards are called "spitfire" boards.

Is anyone going to step up to the plate and claim credit/responsibility for
this wonderful step forward?  Bravo!

(Now if only there was an Ultra 5/PCI port so I could go buy one  (-: )

	- Greg