Subject: Re: Ethernet Address
To: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/08/1998 15:17:00
	Does 'kb' give any output from the serial console?

	You could also run tcpdump on the machine you are trying to
	netboot from and look at the MAC address of the rarp packets
	the sun will send out...

	(btw: Questions like this are best asked on the port-sparc list)

		David/absolute

Definition of the day:
'Disinterested': Unbiased, with nothing to gain... _not_ 'uninterested'.
(It would be preferable if more of the world could grasp the above)