Subject: sun 4/75 problems: need hw manual
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael C. Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/21/1997 21:55:41
  I have been unable to find a sun 4/75 hardware manual on www.sun.com.

  I am attempting to setup one up with no internal drives, only
external ones. It doesn't like me: it hangs on probing the SCSI
bus. (i.e. probe-scsi at the prom)
  It is connected via a serial console from a NetBSD/i386 box.

  Does anyone know of an online source for the hardware manuals?

  Tomorrow, I will try with an internal drive (from a sun3 external shoebox),
just to see if that is relevant. The external disks are 3x 669Mb full heights
in an HP enclosure. I do have termination power.

   :!mcr!:            |  Network and security consulting/contract programming
   Michael Richardson |   I do IPsec policy code for SSH <http://www.ssh.fi/>
 Personal: mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca. PGP key available.
 Corporate: sales@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca.
	ON HUMILITY: To err is human, to moo bovine.