Subject: Re: Forcing ethernet address
To: Frederick Quointeau <gouarfig@wsc.fr>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/16/1997 20:52:30
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Todd Vierling wrote:

: For AA, BB, and CC, choose three hexadecimal octets to use for the
: workstation.  I use 'c0ffee', 'abc123', and '13dead' myself.  ;)

In case there's confusion, I use 'c0 ff ee' and 'ab c1 23' and '13 de ad' on
different workstations--they aren't all in one address.  :)

=====
===== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com) =====
== "There's a myth that there is a scarcity of justice to go around, so
== that if we extend justice to 'those people,' it will somehow erode the
== quality of justice everyone else receives."  -- Maria Price