Subject: Re: Still having problems with a sun4m...
To: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
From: Matt Ragan <mragan@tivoli.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/01/1997 17:18:24
Paul Kranenburg wrote:

>> >data fault: pc=0xf000a1c0 addr=0xf01d6ff8 sfsr=3a7<FAV,OW>
>> >panic: kernel fault
>> >halted
>>
>> Paul's latest commit fixed it...
>

>It did?   My last commit just repaired a gcc warning; previous changes
>were done three days ago.
>
>btw. I couldn't reproduce this failure on the sun4m machines I tested on.
>I'm curious what actually caused it.
>
>-pk

I was having this problem, or at least a very similar problem, up until a
couple of days ago.  I'm not sure whether it was a fix that came in, or
removing the compile directory and starting over with a 'config; make depend;
make' that resolved the problem.

Matt Ragan           Corporate Information Technology       Tivoli Systems
Network Administrator                                       (512) 436-8821
9442 Capital of Texas Hwy, North                          Austin, TX 78759