Subject: modem/ppp/ftp.netbsd.org problems...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brain fried. Explanation is in file "core". <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/11/1997 12:55:05
I can't tell what the problem is, whether it's:
        - pppd
        - modem
        - my ISP
        - ftp.netbsd.org

But I can't retrieve more than 12kbytes of data before the damn thing
stops and ftp reports 'stalled'.

Is there a problem with ftp.netbsd.org's network?  I've seen this
happen before thru ethernet where ftp.netbsd.org would drop me like
a hot potato.

Go figure, and if anyone else has experienced this, please let me know.

				--*greywolf;
--
				-=*=-
	"Did her eyes at the Turn of the Century tell me plainly