Subject: Re: Swap Space Creation on NetBSD 1.2
To: Jim Palmer <palmerj@vail.gsfc.nasa.gov>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/27/1997 13:21:04
	Yes - under -current you can just create a file and use 'swapctl'
	to add it. Under earlier versions of netbsd you need to compile a
	new kernel with swap support on a vnd, and create the vnd.
	(I've not done this, but if you need to I'm sure someone on the
	list, or on netbsd-help, can help :)

		David/abs

  Personally, I have always found work levels to be self regulating.
   Excessive work will induce repeated periods of unconsciousness.
           (I believe these are referred to as 'sleep'...)