Subject: trouble compiling a kernel
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian H. Trammell <brian@altara.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/25/1997 13:57:56
Greetings,

I'm having trouble compiling a kernel for NetBSD/sparc 1.2.1 release...

compile of /sys/arch/sparc/dev/bwtwo.c dies with

bwtwo.c:328: structure has no member named `sc_ovtype'
bwtwo.c:328: BWO_NONE undeclared (first use this function)

This block of code is enclosed within an #ifdef RASTERCONSOLE - what's not
getting included that I need?

Also, this box is an IPC (bwtwo is onboard), but my console is hooked up
to a cgsix in sbus slot 1. Do I need bwtwo support at all?

thanks,

brian

brian h. trammell                                         brian@altara.org
the altara project                                  http://www.altara.org/
georgia institute of technology     civil engineering system adminstration
                              "...and i will walk through the front door."