Subject: Re: which systems are tested/supported?
To: None <fair@clock.org, port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/13/1997 11:00:45
You should note that the 4/110 has a slave-only VME interface.

Are the 4/400s really supported yet (3 level MMU).

The SLC && ELC don't have true SBus'- internal only- no plug in slots.
The IPC has an onboard bwtwo0 and the IPX has an onboard cg6.

The ie ethernet device is the onboard device for the 4/200 && 4/400
as well as the 4/100. Of the sun4s, only Stingray (4/300) had a lance
chip as the onboard ethernet.

I'll try and remember to boot up && test with my 2xSM51 SS10 next
week sometime- it seems to me it actually did boot up NetBSD 1.2
some time last April or so w/o choking on the 2nd CPU- I think I
did a quick check of the ISP SBus card back then.