Subject: which systems are tested/supported?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/12/1997 20:17:09
I'm trying to write an intro(4) page to close PR#1586 (old!), and I'm
trying to include a section on which systems NetBSD/sparc supports (similar
to the intro(4) page for NetBSD/pmax), in addition to a list of device
drivers. Some unclear holes:

Sun 4/400 series?

Sun4c architecture clones (and which models they clone)?

SPARCstation Voyager (sun4m, 60 MHz microSPARC II)?

sun4m Mbus modules *without* SuperCACHE (e.g. SM20, SM30, SM40, SM50 - the
web page says we don't work on them)

sun4m with a second (or more) CPUs - do we at least boot and turn off the
extra CPUs (I know we don't do any MP, S or otherwise, yet)?

sun4m clones?

Information from the assembled multitudes would be appreciated.

	Erik <fair@clock.org>