Subject: Re: HyperSPARC
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/12/1997 16:57:13
> Paul commited some changes for the kernel a few days ago, has anyone had a
> chance to test them yet?

Doh!  I dropped the ball (well, one of 'em) on this.  pk sent me a revised
kernel that should at least recognize the RT626 HyperSPARC I have in an HS151
SS20 here at JPL.  I haven't had a chance to try and boot it yet, due to
SIGGRAPH commitments and the Mars Pathfinder imaging team's desire to not
have me take down our local secondary DNS server (said HS151 SS20) during
mission-critical real-time processing ... :-)

Paul, if you have a even-newer kernel that you would like to upload to
ftp://elroy.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/incoming/, feel free.  The last one you put
there was dated August 2nd ...

	- Greg