Subject: a type 5 keyboard on a sparc 1, should it work?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/27/1997 23:23:26
	Hello fellow Port-sparc users.  I believe I have a very simple
question.  Should a type 5 keyboard work on a Sparc 1, ROM version 1.3?  I
don't get any flashing lights when I turn on the machine with the keyboard
plugged in, and the machine complains that it can't find the keyboard.  I
suspect a blown keyboard port fuse inside the Sparc, but thought I'd ask
here.  I know I've plugged type 5 keyboards into ELC's, Sparc 2, and
IPC/IPX machines with no problem, but I can't remember a Sparc 1 precisely.
	If anyone can confirm that it should work, let me know.
If someone who can tel me it won't lt me know.
-thanks
-Brian