Subject: xterm geometry problems
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Boven <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/27/1997 14:34:35
Hi everyone,

Since a little while (I suspect since going to 1.2G) I have trouble
opening Xterms when specifying geometry-settings.

I can open xterm -geometry 99x10, and 100x9, but 100x10 will not work.
Things go wrong as soon as the geometry arguments is longer than 5
positions, at least for the size-part of it. The programm just
immedeatly exits without any warning message.
My userland and kernel and X11R6 are all from the snapshot.

Anyone else experiencing these problems? Is it a sparc-only one?

Regards, Paul.
Paul Boven, <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>  PE1NUT  QRV 145.575 JO32KF
          Lynx users have a "Right to follow a link", too!