Subject: Re: Profiling the zs driver...
To: Paul Kranenburg <>
From: Michael Quigley <>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/30/1997 22:14:10
On Thu, 1 May 1997, Paul Kranenburg wrote:

> Unfortunately (for you, not for me:-), I never see a single FIFO overflow
> on my Classic running a PPP connection at 38400baud..

I writing this Email through a SOCKS server that is using a 38400 PPP
connection to my ISP. I'm running an IPX with 20megs of RAM. And unless
the FIFO overflow messages are only being written to the console (I don't
HAVE a console hooked up), I'm not seeing any.. And I check syslog

I'm running 1.2, if that helps at all.

ps: I'd be happy to play guinea pig if it would help at all. I can provide
my PPP configuration if it would help.
Michael F. Quigley Jr.
CTO/CDO, Going Virtual, Inc.                                (704) 849-0731