Subject: Re: Sparc DiskLabel/Install
To: (NetBSD/sparc Maillist) <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/02/1997 13:07:14
	Can you copy what you are typing and the errors you are getting
	from disklabel?

	PS: Can you reply to port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG and not
	    tech-install@NetBSD.ORG - thanks.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.