Subject: Re: snapshot missing libwrap.so
To: None <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/06/1996 12:16:33
   Hi everyone,

   This one got me puzzling for quite a while: couldn't telnet into my box
   anymore. But Sendmail and sshd worked, still. Even telnet localhost failed.
   Turned out that the new inetd doesn't start without libwrap.so, wich is
   not included in same snapshot.
   Everything else works fine, I can netstat and systat etc. fine again,
   couldn't get those to compile myself.

yeah, there was a few days where the libwrap files were in the source
tree, but, weren't in the sets files.  this is the same reason libc
was missing earlier... i guess pk will fix it shortly.  :-)