Subject: Re: NetBSD1.2 and Sunos4.1.x on same disk ?
To: None <pgpeter@informatik.uni-siegen.de>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/03/1996 12:35:25
> i tried to install NetBSD1.2-sparc-release under sunos4.1.3 and after
> booting it fsck'ed my /usr-partition (which is shared between sunos4
> and netbsd) and messed it up :-(

> under sunos4 i have the following informations:
> [mount and dumpfs output]

> Anyone knows what/why/how to get it working ?

Well, it would help if you said what's wrong.  I didn't see anything
obviously wrong; SunOS appears willing to mount and use the filesystem,
and if NetBSD doesn't you don't give any indication of what goes wrong.
(It's not clear to me that it's possible to share /usr between SunOS
and NetBSD; I don't know whether the SunOS versions of all the
executables there will actually work on NetBSD.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca