Subject: Netboot problems...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/28/1996 23:21:43
I am trying to netboot my Sun 4/110 using NetBSD/sparc 1.2 and am
experiencing problems (yet again).  I've got tftpd installed (works
when accessed locally using tftp), a rarp entry for the Sun, and an
arp entry for the Sun.

The Sun is getting it's IP address, but in tcpdump on the server
machine, I am seeing tftp RRQs for the NetBSD boot loader (in my
case, C0A800003.SUN4 which exists in /tftpboot), but my server isn't
responding. The server is a Linux box.

I had this configuration working ONCE, but cannot get it working
again.  Can anybody suggest any configuration issues which may be
causing this?

Thanks.

Mike.

Mike Frisch                             Email: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org
Northstar Technologies                 WWW: http://www.io.org/~mfrisch
Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA                      Compuserve: 76620,2534