Subject: Re: swap_pager_clean: clean of page %x failed
To: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/03/1996 00:33:35
In der Mouse's own words (And I ">_") :

> I was investigating the swap_pager_clean bug (the one that produces
> "clean of page %x failed" complaints for no visible reason).  I believe
> I may have found the problem.  I'm certain I've found _a_ problem.

	But then that (I don't think) explains why I got it when
my system was completely NFS mounted (root and swap).

				Tuc

--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group, Newburgh, NY

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM