Subject: Re: NetBSD <-> OpenBSD
To: None <dm@sgi.com>
From: Frederic Cirera <fred@warka.ai.univ-paris8.fr>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/02/1996 19:48:26
David S. Miller writes:

 > If there existed software that did not have broken aspects, we'd all
 > have nothing to do and could all go to the beach and call it a day.
 > (Fortunately) software does have some problems no matter what, I
 > personally find it more productive (and personally rewarding!) to
 > therefore spend my time trying to decrease the number of those
 > problems instead of complaining about it.
 >
 > Neil you have a very poor attitude in my opinion, and if you think all
 > us "linux people" are out to get you and impurify your nice BSD code,
 > we are not.  Perhaps once that sinks in, you will not banter out like
 > a child when one of us tries to make helpful suggestions to this list.
 > You give us more and more reason not to be helpful and to just sit
 > back and have open ears yet closed mouths, for fear of being struck by
 > the tongue of various serpents should we make a sound.

I have reach NetBSD group and droped Linux out of my machines because
the kernel code contain a lot of hacks and unwanted capabilities,
spring of many problems. I like NetBSD for her clean and efficient
code without flourish. Please don't change this.

Fred.

--
|o|         Redistribution by Microsoft Network is prohibited.           |o|
|o|  Frederic CIRERA           Tel   : (33) 1 42.58.57.60                |o|