Subject: Message catalog system corrupt?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Boven <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/02/1996 00:10:45
Hello everyone,

Since I have installed the 1.2b-binaries from the install-directory, and
a one-day old supped kernel on my Sparc ELC, I keep getting bitten by this
rather cryptic message:

Message Catalog System: corrupt file.

It happens when, for instance, I try to cd or ls a non-exsistant directory
(hey, we all make typos, dno't we?) I have no idea where this message
comes from, what it means, and how much worried I should be about it...
Is this a bug in the 1.2b, or did I miss something when upgrading?
Now if it would only happen on things like failed shell-commands I
wouldn't worry very much, but I've also had a running top die with this
message...

Regards, Paul.
Paul Boven, <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>  PE1NUT  QRV 145.575 JO32KF
 "Read some Kerouac,  and it put me on the tracks,  to burn a little
    brighter now"    - Torch song, Clutching at straws, Marillion.