Subject: Re: Problem Netbooting 4/110, problem compiling Sun4 kernel
To: Rob Windsor <windsor@pobox.com>
From: Alex Bochannek <abochann@cisco.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/30/1996 20:09:25
The Ethernet controller has detected that the network wiring is
faulty. If the 82586 works somewhat like the LANCE (e.g., le0) does,
it tells you that the fault is a distance of 0 clock cycles of its TDR
measurement away. I'd suspect nothing is connected or a transceiver
failure.

--
Alex Bochannek                 Phone & Fax : +1 408 526 51 91
Senior Network Analyst         Pager       : +1 408 485 90 92