Subject: Re: ELC with pc532
To: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/17/1996 18:17:43
	Ok, I've put a NetBSD/sparc 1.1B root filesystem image up
	as ftp://ftp.southern.com/netbsd/root.fs.gz

	Its about 10MB gzipped down to around and has been severely
	hacked around but should boot & let you install the OS for
	real (ideally on another disk :) It boots fine on my IPX.

	I noticed you have an ELC - I dont know if NetBSD still has
	scsi problems on certain ELC machines, so I've put an OpenBSD
	kernel in as 'bsd'.

	(Incidently for any d00dz reading this, you wont find anything
	interesting, even in the 'free' space in the image :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'