Subject: more -current trouble
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/12/1996 18:21:07
Okay, nullfs breaks (see my previous note), but I went ahead and
started using the kernel anyway, just avoiding nullfs.  And shortly
after I kicked off a "make build", I started getting this sort of
blabber on the console:

swap_pager_clean: clean of page 22cd000 failed
swap_pager_clean: clean of page 231c000 failed
swap_pager_clean: clean of page 1348000 failed
swap_pager_clean: clean of page 21e3000 failed

It blipped out about 60 of these and then shut up again.  I haven't
(yet) looked into this one at all, not even to the extent of checking
the source to see what it means...I'm just assuming any condition that
provokes a kernel printf is probably worth investigating.

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu