Subject: Recent VME spurrious interupts...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/17/1996 17:59:58
	Recently, as I mentioned before, with the installation of the
second ethernet card in my Sun4/260 (mainly because the first wasn't
working), I have got a lot of 'stray interrupt ipl 5' messages.  The
ie1 card does inhabit that interupt... and the errors are related
to activity on the ethernet.

	In short, has anyone looked at this, and if I look at this,
should I be looking for the case of the card somehow raising the
interup when it shouldn't, or the case where data (or status/whatever)
was cleared, but the interupt remained high?

	Is this possibily related to the problem we had with the clock
and zs interupts?

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |