Subject: Re: Support for 4/330 with frambuffer
To: Peter Svensson <petersv@df.lth.se>
From: David <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/18/1996 20:25:59
	If you do not want the onboard FB, can you split the second end
	plate from the motherboard? I've used 4/300 CPU boards with both
	double & single width end plates (Normally without any FB in either
	case), and that would gain you a (valuable in a 4/330) extra slot...

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
     >=- Microsoft asks you where you want to go. Unix gets you there -=<
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>