Subject: cgtwelve ?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/24/1995 23:24:16
I have been moving all my old stuff from mothers' to my new place
(after moving myself 4 months ago) and I found an old triple-width,
dual-sbus slot graphics card made by Matrox and labelled an SG3.
When booting NetBSD/sparc is identifies it as a cgtwelve. I know
in principle that Sun made a cg12 card etc, but anyone got any
ideas if there is a driver out there for it (maybe the sprite/mach/etc
OSes) ?

Is the card really a cg12 or is that an emulation until you get
the thing goin with their own drivers ?

I am quite happy to port, but since there is a TMS32030 DSP on the
thing, I doubt there is much more than rudimentary code in free-sw
land.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org