Subject: My asteroids game, take 2
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/21/1995 19:19:28
The mail I've gotten about my asteroids game (which I mentioned here a
week or so ago) indicates that lots of people are looking at porting it
to other hardware than that to which I ported it.  But on looking at
it, I realized the code is not very friendly to such work.

I rearranged some internal interfaces, and I believe it is now much
easier to port to other hardware, particularly framebuffers - I recall
getting mail about someone doing something with it on a cgsix.

The .shar file on collatz has been updated.  (For those of you who
missed it: 132.206.78.1, "cd /games", "get asteroids-NetBSD.shar" or
preferably "get asteroids-NetBSD.shar.gz".)

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu