Subject: new si: follow up...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@SJ.Xenotropic.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/18/1995 01:03:35
After having merged gordon's changes, I banged on it a little more ...

I'm definitely seeing some data corruption ... I never thought to diff
files before after copying them (mostly because I've been up too long :-),
but after having copied a kernel to /netbsd with the new driver, it was
pretty obvious that it got mucked with (I think it was all those illegal
instuctions that tipped me off :-).

Anyhow, I'm pretty certain this is related to what Chuck, Paul, and I
discussed before.  Hopefully, I'll get this solved pretty soon.

Ciao.

Jason R. Thorpe                                         thorpej@Xenotropic.COM

           Just me and my collection of obsolete computer gear(s).